Monday, January 28, 2008

10 Things You'll Never Hear Dan Snyder Say


10. Mission: Impossible 2 sucked.
9. Come on kids, let's go to King's Dominion!
8. My heart will always belong to Raljon.
7. I drafted Adam Archuleta as my IDP in my fantasy football league.
6. I'm wrong, you're right, I'm sorry.
5. Hey LaVar, this is Danny, just seeing if you wanted to watch the game from my suite.
4. I searched my guts out to find a new head coach.
3. We listened to the players.
2. We listened to the fans.
1. Vinny, I think your hands could use a break, I'm going to cancel my scheduled baby oil rubdown.

The idea for this list came from my roommate, the rare breed of UVA graduate who is never borderline insufferable.

I kid. We can only hope someone so bright is running the Redskins someday, and sooner rather than later.

No comments: